50-Hour Academic Certificate
BONUS! Free two aerial yoga courses in total 12 classes x 60min
TOTAL SAVE £1oo
If you love the Aerial Yoga, and you would like to become a certified teacher or simply deepen your personal practice, we’d like to introduce you to the Aerial Yoga Flow Online Teacher Training course.
The biggest advantage of this course is that you can save time and many on traveling in order to become an aerial yoga instructor. You can simply become one from the comfort of your home, studying in your own free time.
The other benefits of the training are the following:
- improves physical and mental health
- if you suffer from any back pain by being upside down you decompress your spine and forget about back pain
- you’ll feel taller, stronger, more opened and relaxed
- you’ll have fun while performing certain positions up in the air
- aerial yoga is one of the most beneficial forms of alternative therapy
- you can study from any corner of this world in your own time and on your own terms
- you can save a lot of many and precious time by cutting on the traveling expenses and taking time off work
- you improve your focus and concentration and say goodbye to the procrastination
- you can earn a great salary after the compilation of the course as a fully qualified aerial yoga instructor
- you will have exposure on the directory of FlowMove website so people can find you and offer you a job all over the world
- you can join FlowMove Online Academy platform to promote your own online courses and make money of online courses on demand (profit share with FlowMove)
- the only equipment you need is a hammock and a frame/rigging to hang from
Online Training: How it Works
As a certified Aerial Yoga teacher, you can work with private clients which can be a great way to create highly individualised, solution-oriented sessions. Private clients offer you a flexible schedule, great pay, and the opportunity to impact your students’ lives in a big way.
In many Aerial Yoga group studios that are opening around the world there is a huge demand for aerial yoga teachers. Most studios don’t have qualified teachers. You’ll fit into the niche of aerial yoga teaching which is at the new face of development. As Yoga is already saturated, aerial yoga is a future. Enter you and your unique service. Group classes are fun, challenging, and instant community builders.
Last but not least, gyms and fitness centers are quickly adding aerial yoga inversion trainers to their facilities, as their clients are hungry for new ways to stretch and strengthen their bodies.
Key teaching opportunities:
- Private Sessions: Aerial Yoga teachers can teach from their home or office and work one-on-one with clients while earning a great hourly wage.
- Yoga Studios: More and more studios are adding inversion slings to their existing facilities, and they need teachers like you.
- Gyms: Many gyms already have the rigging for suspension trainers (TRX), so it’s easy to add Aerial Yoga to their facilities for private or semi-private sessions.
- CrossFitters: These fitness fanatics love Aerial Yoga because it combines gymnastics-like movements they already know with classic yoga postures. Many CrossFitters have ceiling rigs ready-made for Aerial Yoga experience.
- Rock Climbing Gyms: Climbers appreciate yoga, and with so many pull-up bars, ceiling rigs, and other setups at these types of gyms, you can quickly get an Aerial Yoga class going.
- Schools: Kids naturally gravitate toward inversion training. Once they start playing, you’ll have a hard time getting them off the Aerial Yoga hammock. Private schools and even some public schools now offer yoga as an extracurricular (after school) activity, and the Aerial Yoga can be a great addition to those classes.
Why People Love the Aerial Yoga Flow®
- Instant Spinal Traction: Back pain is an epidemic, but clients can use gravity to their advantage while using the Aerial Yoga hammock and elongate their spine with little to no prior yoga experience. For many, this type of pain relief is unmatched by any other form of treatment.
- Suspension Training: Functional fitness requires the pushing, pulling, and holding of weight. In traditional mat-based yoga classes, you push and hold your body weight constantly, but it’s very difficult to find pulling motions in these classes. Pulling is a crucial movement for back, neck, and upper body health. The Aerial Yoga introduces functional pulling movements in a fun and dynamic way.
- Flexibility: Aside from inversions, there are dozens of hip openers, shoulder openers, and hamstring stretches that work amazingly well for flexibility. Using the leverage of the sling, suspension, and gravity, you can practice flexibility training in a whole new way.
- Deep Backbends: Backbends are some of the most challenging poses in yoga, and students often get so frustrated that they skip them altogether. On the Aerial Yoga hammock, you can do passive backbends (just hang and breathe) to open the stiff and stuck areas of your shoulders and thoracic spine.
The Aerial Yoga Flow Training curriculum is designed to empower you with the anatomy, physiology, leadership, safety, and business skills needed to become a successful teacher. Course director, Joanna Puchal is an experienced trainer of professional instructors, and her approach is 100 percent focused on results. This is not a yoga retreat or an extended workshop. You’re here to learn to teach, and you’ll walk away as a qualified instructor.
Anatomy & Physiology: The movements and exercises on the Aerial Yoga hammock are atypical and rarely found in any studio or gym, so you’ll explore the physiology and anatomy of what’s going on internally. This knowledge will give you a deeper understanding of your own body, and more importantly, the bodies of your clients. We’ll put particular emphasis on the spine as that is a key area of focus.
Back Care & Back Injury: Many people are drawn to the Aerial Yoga for back pain relief, so as a teacher, you need to be well-versed in common ailments, treatments, terminology, and safety protocols. We are not doctors, but our yoga can serve as a form of rehab therapy when taught correctly together with the support of health care professionals. Our students are not always as prudent as they should be; you need to understand the landscape of back pain and medical problems so you can navigate it safely and effectively as a teacher.
Sequencing & Class Planning: You’ll learn dozens of individual poses during the course, but more importantly, you’ll learn how to structure and sequence both beginner and intermediate flow classes. You’ll also learn how you can teach pose-by-pose workshop-style sessions, which are great for guest teaching gigs while traveling.
Leadership & Class Management: Leading an Aerial Yoga class is much more challenging than teaching a mat-based class because students are upside down and twisted around. They often cannot see you, and can sometimes be talking or laughing. As an instructor, you must enforce safety and keep control over your group and private classes. Leadership, word choice, body language, and demonstrations are of the utmost importance.
Safety: The Aerial Yoga is extremely safe when taught correctly, but anytime you’re hanging upside down, there is potential for danger. As a teacher, your job is first and foremost to keep everyone safe. That means checking the rigs, disallowing wild students, teaching appropriate level postures, and constantly staying vigilant. Safety is a key part of your job, and it’s something you’ll master during the course.
Marketing & Business: It’s great to learn a new skill, but if you don’t know how to market and sell your services, what’s the point? You’ll learn how to use common tools, such as social media, to attract and retain clients, charge for your services, and earn a great living. This is not a mindset module; we’ll teach you exactly what to do to get paying clients right away.
Why Choose Online Training?
- No Travel/No Time Off Work – Study and practice when you can—mornings, evenings, whenever. Our trainers and our students are from all over the world, so chances are good that someone is in your timezone and on your schedule.
- Affordable Investment – The tuition is lower and with no travel expenses, making this a very affordable option for high-level training.
- Busy Schedule? No Problem – You can go at your own pace, do the course work whenever suits you best. We know that work and family obligations can be overwhelming, so you can mix and match the schedule to fit your life.
- Interaction with Trainers & Trainees – online discussions on social media – private FB group
- Expert-Level Training Experience – You’ll have direct access to all the best resources and teachers in the world on this amazing device.
Will I Really Learn to Teach Online?
Yes, absolutely! Our combination of simply delivered highly detailed online videos and online community have made this course a huge success. This course is an outcome of over 5 years of experimenting with the best techniques we could put together, based on many other teachers influences from all over the world. It’s been very inspiring to see our graduates teaching professionally at a very high level, earning a great living, and helping students transform their health.
What if I’m Not a Yoga Teacher?
No problem! The vast majority of trainees in this program have no background in yoga or group fitness training. The course will lead you step-by-step through everything you need to know to start working professionally. You can get insurance, teach in gyms and yoga studios, and even setup your own business after this course.
Meet your Master Trainer:
Managing Director & Founder
Joanna Puchala is an advanced yoga teacher and holistic specialist who is registered and certified in the UK and internationally at the highest level. She has been teaching for over 15 years and has completed over 1,000 hours of training. Her experience includes teaching over 5,000 classes and students and professionals across the world North, Central and South America, Australia, Africa and Europe. She runs internationally courses and teacher trainings. She is a founder of FlowMove – Online Movement Academy providing with physical and virtual wellbeing aerial, yoga, pilates, barre and dance courses, workshops, professional teacher trainings, retreats
Professional instructor of:
Anti-gravity Yoga • Aerial Yoga • Aerial Fitness • Kids Aerial Yoga • Vinyasa Yoga • Hatha Yoga • Ashtanga Yoga • Meditation • Thai Massage • Pilates • Reformer • Barre • Yoga Dance • Contemporary Dance
Her style emphasises on a fluid, flowing and organic moving meditation.
Joanna is an multidiscyplinary artist specialised in aerial, contemporary dance and choreography. She is a wellbeing coach of Pilates, Yoga such as Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Rocket Yoga, Hatha, Restorative Yoga, Aerial Yoga. She is also a Yoga Therapist trained with world Minded Institute for mental health, depression and anxiety. She is based in London.
She is a founder, artistic director, choreographer, performer and producer of the award winning LCP Dance Theatre company which raises awareness of violated human rights using the performing arts.
She is a founder of Social Arts Festival where with other artists they express a share belief in promoting Human Rights and Social Justice by performing arts.
Tuition Investment – 50-Hour Aerial Yoga Certificate
The Aerial Yoga is very popular type of yoga in the world, with more than 100,000 students in 81 countries—but there are hardly any teachers. We are is excited to offer this Aerial Yoga Flow Online Teacher Training Course, where you’ll learn how to teach both group and private sessions for beginner and intermediate students.
Complete 50-hour Online Academic Course
Unlimited Access to eLearning resources
Classes on demand & Help From Trainers via social media
Accredited by Recognised World Yoga Alliance
Quality of teacher training guaranteed
Opportunity of future jobs as an aerial yoga teacher
Full Price: £450
free 12 classes of £100 value
**All tuition charged in Pounds
About the certification
By successfully graduating from this course, you’ll be qualified at the 50-hour academic level for the official Aerial Yoga Flow Teacher Training accredited by Recognised World Yoga Alliance. If possible, we recommend you also attend an in-person course or apprenticeship at a local studio to obtain the practical, real-world training experience.
It’s possible to start teaching immediately without any additional training.
Where can you teach?
- Yoga studios
- Cross-Fit Boxes
- Climbing gyms
- Fitness centers
- Health centers
- Privately (home or office)